The PBA, USI Affinity and CNA are pleased to announce a first-of-its-kind New Graduate Lawyers Professional Liability Program to PBA members. The program will provide up to two years of complimentary lawyers’ professional liability insurance coverage to attorneys who have been admitted to practice in the state within the past three years. It alleviates the lawyers professional liability insurance expenditure for attorneys and ensures the completion of proper risk management courses.
Additionally, this program will help reduce the premium by discounting the per-attorney rate to existing small and large firm CNA policyholders that hire new Pa. attorneys who are PBA members within the specified three-year timeframe.
- Must have passed the Bar exam within the past three years
- Must be a firm of 4 attorneys or less
- Must take one online CNA Risk Management course
- Limits of Liability of $100,000 per claim/$300,000 aggregate – supplemental benefits inside the limits
- Brief application -- Name, Address, Law school, Intended area of practice
- Two years maximum in the program. Effective date not to exceed three years from the date of admittance
CNA has developed risk management materials appropriate for newly admitted attorneys
- Risk Management will be mandatory prior to issuance of the initial certificate to the insured and again upon renewal
- Two different 2.5 hour courses via webinar - each course will be given twice a year to coordinate with bar exam schedules and results
- The first webinar will be held on June 11th @ 2:00 PM EST - click here to register